Let's Talk Tax Forms- When To File Form 1099-Misc

You must file tax form1099-MISC when pay an independent contractor who is a sole proprietor or member of a partnership or LLC $600 or more in a year.

For more information on this common tax form, watch the video below. 



I’m Kristin, the PWCPA PC Customer Success Specialist. For more information about this topic, or any other, you can always reach me through our customer ticketing system.